6 Common Issues Encountered When Scaling an ABM Strategy
On-Demand Webinar | Mar 29, 2017
Over the past few years, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) has quickly become the primary B2B go-to-market strategy. Marketers have been implementing ABM best practices, trying new strategies and experiencing a lot of success. But as companies try to scale their ABM strategies, manual processes that work in the pilot phase aren’t sustainable any longer. Good news is, there’s technology out there to help!
In this webinar, Patrice Greene, President and Co-Founder of Inverta, hosts a panel of ABM experts to discuss the 6 common issues marketers run into and how you can overcome them through a mix of strategy and technology.
Six common issues:
- Assigning attribution for opportunities is causing issues with Sales or within Marketing
- Selecting and managing a target account list is manual and cumbersome
- Understanding which website experiences are most effective for target accounts
- Deciding which content to deliver to targets to move them through the buyer’s journey
- Identifying and connecting with the buying committee at target accounts
- Enabling the sales team to follow up on marketing programs